upsssc vacancy 2022: The Uttar PradeshSubordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued a notice for the appointment of a Senior Assistant, a Deputy Assistant and an Asset Inspector.
jobs under upsssc: Interested and eligible parties may apply for the vacancy in the prescribed format on or before 12 May 2022.
Candidates can refer to the qualification, further information, selection process, and other details here.
UPSSSC is responsible for conducting the First Class C Qualification Examinations and Group D positions in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
The date of the UPSSSC is yet to be announced. Candidates who pass 10 + 2 and are 18 years old are eligible to sit for UPSSSC
What is a UPSSSC?
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Commission conducts the First Qualifications Examination for Group C and Group D positions. A state organization was established in 2014.
The commission recruits candidates for Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Accounts Clerk, Mandi Inspector, Mandi Supervisor, and many more.
upsssc vacancy Important dates:
- Application begins: 22 April 2022
- Deadline for registration: 12 May 2022
- Last payment date: 12 May 2022
- Final adjustment date: 19 May 2022
- Test Date: 29 June 2022
- Consent Card Available: Pre-Test
- Space Details for UPSSSC 2022
- Top Class Assistant – 11 posts
- Primary Classroom Assistant – 20 Posts
- Supply Inspector – 45 Spaces
- Conditions of Employment Requirements for UPSSSC 2022
- Requirement to Study: A candidate must have a degree from a recognized University. Candidates can refer to the official notice pdf for more details.
up sssc job eligibility criteria
Eligibility criteria of UPSSSC UDA,LDA, And Supply Inspector Recruitment 2022 Mains Exam
Any Graduate passed and PET appeared candidate is eligible to apply for the job.
Candidates who want to apply for the exam can fill online form from 22 April 2022 to 12 may 2022
upsssc recruitment 2022 Age Limit Criteria
Eligibility Terms for UPSSSC vacancy 2022
Candidates who apply for the UPSSC 2022 Exam should check the Qualifications Requirements,upsssc notification 2022 before applying for a similar application.
There are certain educational qualifications and age limits that a candidate must meet before applying for an Examination.
The UPSSC Basic Qualifications Requirements are:
Candidates must be a citizen of India
The minimum qualifications a student must have are a successful 10th grade.
higher qualifications and Graduates candidates can also apply.
The minimum age for a candidate should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 40 years.
- Students who have studied Distance Mode or NIOS can apply.
- Application Form
- Application form UPSSSC 2022
Students who want to apply for a Class C and D position Examination can apply online. Complete the UPSSSC Application Form from the Official Website after passing the detailed notice.
Step-by-step details for completing the Application Form are provided below:
- Step 1: Nominees need to visit Official Website- Click Here
- Step 2: Click on hiring notification and proceed to the application.
- Step 3: Check the Qualification Terms and go to the details in the Notice.
- Step 4: Click Application Form to apply.
- Step 5: Provide valid personal, contact, and educational information.
- Step 6: Upload a photo of passport size, signature, and other required documentation documents in a specific format.
- Step 7: Check the Application before moving on to payment.
- Step 8: Candidates can pay Offline and Online.
- Step 9: Save and print the Application Form and the payment receipt generated for reuse.
The UPSSSC 2022 Consent Card will be issued on the official website.
Candidates should check the website regularly for information about the Consent card.
The applicant is required to download the Welcome Cards by signing in details.
UPSSSC 2022 space
The UPSSSC is a government-authorized body that conducts community service trials in Uttar Pradesh. Alternative posts or Tests are:
- Child Assistant Test
- Review of the District Development Officer
- Gram Panchayat Adhikari Exam
- Exploration of Mandi Parishad
- Tubewell operator Exam
- Stenographer Examination
- Integrated Sub-Service Test
- Forest Guard Exam
- Junior Engineer Exam
- Pharmacy Testing
- Lab Technician Exam
- Cane Supervisor Exam
- Lekhpal trial
- Review of Yuva Vikash Adhikari
- Artist test
How to Download Admit Card:
The steps to download the UPSSSC 2022 Admit cards are:
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the UPSSSC Admit Card option and enter the valid login details.
- Step 3: Download the Consent Card.
Required documents have UPSSSC admit Card
It should be noted that without the card, candidates will not be allowed to write the Examination.
The candidate for baptism should read carefully and follow the instructions on the Admission Card.
Along with the Consent card, the candidate is advised to carry one proof of ID (Passport, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voting Card, Driver’s License) and a copy of proof of ID.
Please visit official website for more details of upsssc vacancy 2022 for upper lower division assistant and supply inspector. More government jobs