This scheme is only for small farmers, so if you are eligible for this scheme then do e-KYC, if you take money from PM Kisan e-KYC scheme by giving wrong information, then the government recovers money from those farmers,
PM Kisan E-KYC: This Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or PM Kisan Yojana is only for those small farmers of the country who are financially weak, to take this government financial assistance, you have to do KYC,
The farmer who wants an installment of Rs 2,000 from PM Kisan Yojana, he should get his e-KYC done by PM Kisan KYC by July 31, according to the PM Kisan e-KYC rule, To know the last date of pmkyc visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in,
Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, the 11th installment can be released on April 1, this scheme is for small farmers by the Government of India, in which 6000 rupees are given in a year, In this, the entire amount is released in 3 installments. The money of PM Kisan Yojana goes directly to the account of the beneficiary, till now the Prime Minister has released 10 installments in the account of the farmers associated with this PM Kisan Yojana. Now the 11th installment is still pending, so farmers will have to do e-KYC, know how to do e-KYC?
pm kisan.gov.in registration process
- Visit the official portal pmkisan.gov.in,
- Click on the e-KYC link appearing on the right side of the homepage,
- Step 3- Enter your Aadhar Card Number, Click on Search Option,
- To verify, enter the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card and verify with OTP,
- After coming on the OTP, you have to click on the Aadhaar authentication written by entering the OTP,
- Again a new OTP will come on your phone, put it in the box,
- If all the information asked from you has been filled in correctly, you will receive the e-KYC completion message,
It will be written on your registered mobile that PM Kisan KYC is completed, which means you are entitled to get the money of 11th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi or PM Kisan Yojana,
Keep one thing in mind that all the information related to the scheme is correct and there is no fraud, if money has been taken from wrong information then the government will recover that money from you, so if you are eligible then do e-KYC immediately.
If you want any other information related to pmkisankyc then comment below.